Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back to Work

After a busy few weeks preparing the RAW show, the event came and went last Thursday night and was great fun. It was good to learn how to put a show like that together and now I'm looking forward to hopefully doing more events like it in the future. It was nerve wrecking putting my work out there for scrutiny but great to make new contacts and hopefully gain some more fans, plus I sold a few things as well so that's a bonus! You can see some images from the show here on my Facebook page. 

Now I'm  back in the studio working on finishing a commission before I leave for an extended break in the UK and Jersey next week. This commission is for a duo of Jersey based paintings. Here was a sketch I did yesterday but we have decided to actually paint this lighthouse from a different angle for the final piece…

"Corbiere Lighthouse Study #2" acrylic on board, 12x12"

No comments:

Post a Comment