Thursday, July 23, 2015

One Week To Go

With one week left until the RAW show, I have to-do lists coming out of my ears. It's tricky timing having recently been away on a long trip and this week my husband has been travelling for work so I have been relying on our amazing babysitter a little more than normal. I've also been putting in some midnight hours once the little guy is asleep and it's amazing how productive I am in the small hours! Luckily, it does seem to be coming together slowly and now I just have lots of little loose ends to tie up. I have nearly finished painting and am busy making prints and trying to figure out labelling and packaging. Yesterday, I sorted out a folding table and drape to cover it and I bought a letter sorter stand to display my prints in. This weekend I have to finish up the last of the painting, photograph and varnish all the work and attach hanging hardware - the countdown begins! Here is another from the California road trip.

"Glimpses from Highway 1" acrylic on board, 8x8"

No comments:

Post a Comment