Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year! I have once again been travelling, seeing family and friends and enjoying the holidays. I attempted to return to my studio today but after spending a few minutes in there I was frozen solid due to the lack of insulation and temperature hovering somewhere around 20 below... anyway, I am now defrosting in coffee shop and thought I'd share with you an exciting development. A while ago I was contacted by a lovely lady in Connecticut who was setting up a new art consulting business - Iordache Fine Art and had found my work online. She came into the city to meet with me and view some of my work and luckily for me, decided she'd like to promote some of my pieces. She now has her website up and running and you can see a link to the website and some of my pieces here. Fingers crossed for some sales early in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment