Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Corbiere Lighthouse

"Changing Tide at Corbiere" acrylic and oil on board, 8x8"
I waited perched on a rock, for absolutely ages until the sun emerged from behind the clouds long enough to get a photo of this that I could work from. It was one of those windy days when the sun teases you with a 2 second glimpse before hiding again. The tide was just changing and there were strong currents forming which created interesting patterns on the water surface.

Today, I have had one of those days where everything I try to work on turns out terribly and you start to question if you were ever any good at all. Maybe it's because I'm full of a cold and feeling groggy, but most likely its because I'm working to a deadline and things never go to plan under pressure! Better day tomorrow I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment