Monday, September 23, 2013

Art Cards

I recently placed an order with zazzle.com for 3 different art cards and they finally arrived last week. I have previously used Zazzle before but only the UK so I was pleased to see that the quality was comparable. I ordered three different images and two sizes (6x4" & 7x5") and I'm really pleased with them. Aside from a couple of minor changes to the text I put on the back I would order the same again. For the most part their website is fairly straight forward and when designing them online, you have a pretty accurate idea of how they will come out but I did struggle with the font size and I think I will actually reduce it if I put in another order. The other thing that is slightly annoying is that you are obliged to have their logo on the back. However, I haven't found any other companies that give you an option not to have their logo. All in all, the print quality and card weight seem very good and now that I know that, I would definitely put in a larger order next time to bring the cost per card down. Here's a peek...






No comments:

Post a Comment