Saturday, July 20, 2013

Daily Paintworks

I have just created an account with Daily Paintworks with the hopes of increasing my online reach. It's a sight that I've been following for quite sometime now. In fact, since it started, as one of the co-founders, Carol Marine, is an artist that I follow. I've been really impressed with how fast the site has grown despite there already being so many online art sites. This one is a little different however, as it allows you to offer pieces for sale at a set price or via a timed auction, ebay style. I'm still in the process of uploading work to my "profile" but I'll keep you updated with how it goes and if I get any sales as a result. 

In other news, I've got several paintings for sale in Decor Art Gallery again on 3rd Ave and 19th St so check them out if you are in the neighbourhood. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment