Monday, January 10, 2011

The Beginning

Hello! Having never written a blog before and I wondered how exactly one is supposed to begin this sort of thing.  I will start by saying that this was a bit of a challenge I set myself in my goal to become more productive and have slightly more structure to my work...I thought if it's out there for the world to watch and judge then I'll have to make sure there is some work being done to talk about - that was my theory anyway!


I have been living in New York for 18 months now and like so many others I have met in similar positions, I have been unable to work because of visa and work permit issues. I am now finally waiting for the arrival of my work permit with both nerves and excitement as after so long of being a lady of leisure it will, I'm sure, be tough to adapt to working life again. I am also nervous that I may not make it as a painter but who knows, I won't ever find out unless I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment